Twit !

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 19, 2013

    The end, 27th

    Well, I guess I've to accept it. That this is really the end of us. I guess it's best for us too. You can do what you want, get your freedom also. While I got Mine too. 19Months of rs ended just like this. Maybe you really had enough of me. But I can say is I haven't had enough of you still. My tolerance level maybe higher than yours I guess.

    This time, I'm moving on already. Lazy to stand at the Same place waiting for you to be back. Lazy to stalk you everywhere and end up getting hurt by myself. I guess the Next guy who I be with would count himself lucky. Because each rs. I get better. Time won't wait for you. So yeah.

    I'm feeling so lethargic right now. I don't know Why either. Shall end here While I do finish the 19month gift for you (: and That's When I'll move on in life.

    No comments:

    Ngweiwei's.

    copyrighted @ hatemissingyou.blogspot.com!
    please kindly don't rip anything here thanks.