Twit !

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 27, 2012

    Day 17..

    Well, today is our 5th month anniversary.. And yet now we're like this. I really do hope things will be better for us soon. I don't know if you're giving up now or what. But then, I give myself 20 days (: I'll do a sketch book, with 20 pages. If you're still like this, I give up. Ive no confident in myself already. Even though I ask you to boast your confident up. But then I don't know if you'll or not...

    I don't know if are giving me up or not. But I wish you won't give up so easily. You're the 2nd guy that I did so much things for. Even a sketch book which I don't know what I wanna write or do. But then I'll still pass this book to you (: within the 20 days. I hope things will get better.. Like I say to you yesterday. If you wanna salvage this rs. What must you do? Gain back my trust for you right? Do what you've to. Be initiative instead of me texting you first. Cause I won't always be the one to text you first. I can just don't bother about my phone or text you. But I still did. Well, am gonna go home early and plan what I wanna do on this sketch book (:

    I hope you won't give up things so easily, act and toughen up to be a man. Cause you ain't young anymore. Study hard & work hard. Time to stable down in life already (:

    No comments:

    Ngweiwei's.

    copyrighted @ hatemissingyou.blogspot.com!
    please kindly don't rip anything here thanks.