Twit !

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 5, 2012

    His the one ^.^

    Hey hey hey! It's been so long since I've blog! Well and now I'm back to blogging. Because I'm so bored at the shop. HAHAHAHA! Alright. Let's start now. It's the 5th of dec now. 20 more days to christmas. Cant wait for it!! Hehehe. 22 more days to me and boyf 1 year anni. It's been so long alr. And time flies. 1 year being together. And going thru those up and downs. Happy moments and sad times. Breaking up and getting back together again. Because we just love each other.

    Anyway, I think my boyf is such a cutie, because he always do silly stuff and make me laugh much. Aww. <3 thanks silly Boyf of mine, for tolerating my attitude, for being there for me at times only, and helping me when I do not have enough cash. Let's work hard for our future k! (:

    Ahhhh, I'm so bored at work now, and I'm also feeling so grumpy! Because I'm having cramps and I'm tired! ): no one came in to buy stuff!! Sad. Well I hope sales will be good later on! Haha. Today only got $80 sales. Damn! Commission less than 10 sia. Angryyyy! Okay I shall head back to twitter instead of blogging. So lazy too >.< bye all!

    Boyf, Once again, thank you for everything. Cant wait for Christmas and our 1 year (: love you!

    No comments:

    Ngweiwei's.

    copyrighted @ hatemissingyou.blogspot.com!
    please kindly don't rip anything here thanks.